Travel to the origins of conquistadores time to discover the places where the history and foundation of the Green North, the Coquimbo Bay and La Serena, the oldest city on the chilean coast, were forged. Latin American Capital for Architecture and Urbanism in Latin America and cradle of viticulture in the Southern Cone, La Serena was created to keep Santiago de Chile alive from Mapuches uprisal, receiving by land and sea everything that came from the Viceroyalty of Peru, spreading the resources for the foundation and raising of the first cities in Chile and Argentina. Discover the treasures of La Serena and Coquimbo, ancestral bay and metropolis of the Animas, Changos, Diaguitas, Incas, Mapuche cultures, who receive the European conquerors, clergymen and pirates attracted by the gold of Andacollo, place where the oldest virgin from Southamerica appears.
- Tour through the old town monuments of La Serena, foundational terraces, the origins of chileans wines, its stone churches and Plan Serena buildings.
- Visit to La Recova Market and the Archaeological Museum of La Serena.
- Photo stop at the main square, Avenida de Aguirre statues and the Lighthouse of La Serena.
- Tour through Avenida del Mar and Costanera, photo stop at Humedal el Culebrón and Changa beach.
- Arrival to Coquimbo city and port and tour through its historical street, plaza de Armas and the english neighborhood.
- Visit to the Lambert fort nd tour through the upper hills Coquimbo bays viewpoints.
- Visit to the Third Millennium cross, the pampilla historical national day party site and the pirates monuments.
- Stop in the ancient Guayacan mining village and La Herradura fancy village.
- Free time in Totoralillos beach (surfer paradise).
- Return to La Serena.
Information and booking