You will travel back in time to see the places where the conquest of the Green North was forged, Coquimbo Bay and the birth of La Serena, the oldest city on the Chilean coast founded to receive by land and sea everything that came from the Viceroyalty. del Peru and thus be able to keep Santiago de Chile alive from the Mapuche uprising. The mineral wealth of its mountains was of great interest to the Inca and the Spanish who gave notice of a miraculous Marian apparition in a place full of gold, copper and precious stones, becoming the main objective of pirates. Discover the treasures of La Serena and Coquimbo, an ancient ancestral coast and a pre-Columbian cultural metropolis inhabited by the Animas and Changos culture that welcomed the Diaguitas from Argentina, the Incas from Peru and the Mapuches from Chile, later receiving the European conquerors, clergymen and pirates attracted by the gold of Andacollo, the oldest virgin in South America.
- Tour monuments and terraces of the old town of La Serena, myths, foundational milestones and old defenses.
- Tour of Avenida de Aguirre, El Faro and Avenida del Mar.
- Entrance to the old Camino Real and views of Huaca Inca de Coquimbo and the mythical serpent condor Vilumanque, stop at Humedal el Culebrón and Changa beach. Views and arrival of the historic port.
- Visit Cruz del Tercer Milenio, entrance to the pampilla and walk to the viewpoint and pirate refuge (1640).
- Visit the historic port of Guayacan and La Herradura town.
- Free time on the beach of Totoralillo, Guanaqueros and Tongoy (menu lunch with soft drink).
- Ascent by pilgrim route to the religious mining town of Andacollo, visit the Basilica, the Minor Church, religious bazaars and gold pans. Night at Hostal Terra Diaguitas.
- Opcional: Navegación Barco Pirata, tramo Limari o Costa Norte (vestigios).
Route includes: Transfers, specialized guide, ticket and food.
2 days/1 night program includes: Airport/terminal transfers, accommodation in a boutique hotel or hostel, specialized guide, conquistadors and pirates tour, tickets and menu lunch with soft drinks. Day 2 free.